Thursday 7 November 2013

A "Thank You" Letter to everyone who worked on "Castlevania Lords Of Shadow "

Castlevania Has always been a part of my life , I remember back when I used to play the Old Castlevania games (Castlevania 1 -2 -3 -4 dracula X) , I Used to enjoy every little Second of them , Then came Symphony Of the night , the game that most fans consider the best in the series .
And it was a masterpiece , No one can deny that , but through the years , Castlevania Kinda became stale , and had nothing new , it felt like a recycled SOTN over and over again ( Even though they were good games ) with new characters , The series starting losing it’s soul , people started to not care about it , And it was indeed sad for me .
But then in E3 2009 , something happened , something that I will never forget , A Castlevania Reboot was announced , and it was called “Castlevania : Lords Of Shadow” And from the very first trailer , I knew right away this was the castlevania I want , the reboot the series deserves
It reminded me of the Old castlevania’s , It wasn’t just focused on the castle , instead it focused on the whole adventure . And the gothic design and feeling was just so amazing .
I kept waiting for it , waiting and waiting and waiting , Until it was released , in October 2010
I Bought the game , and I was filled with excitement , Played it non stop , reached the end and finished the game , I Really loved it , But I kinda felt sad that there wasn’t Dracula or other story elements from the old ones … But that all changed with the scene after the credits .
For the first time in the series , I Actually felt sad for Dracula , For all the things he went through that lead him into darkness in the end , They created the perfect Dracula , They created the perfect story and gave it a deep mythology .
And from that very moment , I knew castlevania was in the right hands , because they knew what Castlevania Meant , they’ve made a perfect reboot , a reboot that is worthy of the name Castlevania .
Amazing Artistic design , Top notch story and writing , Mindblowing Music and graphics , Breathtaking Gothic Atmosphere .
Mercurysteam – Dave Cox – Enric Alvares – Konami – and everyone who had anything with lords of shadow , Thank you , Thank you so much for making one of the Best Reboots ever , Thank you for Bringing Castlevania Back to life , Thank you for making The Perfect Dracula , Thank you for adding your touch to Castlevania , You can’t believe how much it means to me what you’ve done , I Will always support you and Castlevania Lords of shadow , and I can’t wait to get Lords of shadow 2 , and I will get every new product you make , because you have proved yourselves worthy , I wish lots of studios and people like you were in the industry , we would have lots and lots of masterpieces .
This is a letter from a Saudi Arabian Castlevania Fan (@Malik_Zubailah) to  Mercury steam – Dave Cox – Enric Alvares – Konami – and everyone who worked in Castlevania Lords Of Shadow

Thank you for making this reboot , it means a lot to me to see Castlevania treated like this .

No comments:

Post a Comment